Wednesday, November 14, 2012



 Hello and Welcome!

My name is Alyssa and my blog is about goldfish. Have you ever wondered about the curious life of a gold fish? I sure have, my interest started when I got my first goldfish at a school fair in 1st grade. His name was Toby, he only lived a couple of years and while looking for a replacement I discovered the many variations of the goldfish. I could not believe how many tanks were devoted to all the different types of goldfish; assuming I am not the only one that was blind to the wondrous world of goldfish, I want to share my knowledge with you, the readers.



In my blog I will try to unleash the many species and variations of the goldfish, where they originated from, and basic facts that differ from each specimen. Hopefully my blog will give its reader a better understanding of goldfish and an easier decision when shopping for a pet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an awesome idea Alyssa!! I'm really excited to learn more about goldfish!!

Lori A. said...

Alyssa, Such an interesting topic that you selected to blog about! Who can resist pictures of adorable little goldfish? I can’t! I had no idea that there was so much information about goldfish – I always took those little critters for granted I guess! You said that you got your first goldfish when you were very young. Do you still have any? Are there schools of goldfish in the wild? (I would image the ones that you can buy in a pet store are domestically raised.) You’re off to a great start with your blog; I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.